UW-Madison Extension Health and Wellbeing and FoodWIse program is offering an evidence-based strength training program. No experience is necessary. Strength training has been shown to reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, and arthritis. Strength training also increases strength, muscle mass, and bone density. We will also have time to learn and socialize (virtually).
WHEN: April 13 – June 10, 2021
TIME: Monday/Wednesday 9am OR Tuesday/Thursday 9am
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- StrongBodies Statewide Virtual Registration:
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation and link to the upcoming classes.
- Home Safety Checklist for StrongBodies participants
- StrongBodies Exercises
- Mon/Wed Series contact Karie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tues/Thurs Series contact Sandy Tarter at email@example.com