Get parenting information when you need it!
Finding reliable parenting information and advice on the web can be overwhelming! How do you know what you can trust — especially when you are busy and there’s just so little time?
Just in Time Parenting is a free parenting newsletter that is delivered by email and specific to a child’s age and needs. They are designed so that information that’s relevant to your family is automatically delivered to you just in time!
Each issue includes:
- Easy to use guides on how your child is developing
- Tips on raising a healthy, happy child
- Tools for solving common parenting problems
- Strategies for coping with the challenges of raising children
Why should parents choose Just in Time Parenting?
- Timely automatic delivery directly to your inbox
- Available in English and Spanish
- Access to full-color PDFs for printing and sharing
- Links to podcasts, videos, and other resources
- Commercial free — no toy or product ads
- Based on research and written by experts who are parents themselves!
You asked, and we listened! Starting Summer 2022, Extension will be creating and piloting a 1-page version of the newborn, 1-month, 2-month, 3-month, and 4-month old newsletters in English, Spanish, and Hmong/HMoob. This was based on feedback received from parents, caregivers, and readers like you! Eau Claire is one of the counties that will be launching these new versions, likely Fall 2023. Can’t wait for the new versions? Subscribe to sign up for the full e-newsletters below.
SUBSCRIBE NOW! Visit https://jitp.info/ to register.