2022 4-H Banquet Award Nomination Forms
Word Format (Fillable)
2021 Record Book Forms
Record Book with Instructions (Word)
Record Book with Instructions (pdf)
Record Book with Instructions (Power Point)
Record Book Instructions (Video format)
Sample Record Book 2020
Cloverbud Record Book (Word)
Cloverbud Record Book (pdf)
Eau Claire County Chart of Teams/Experiences/Awards
Eau Claire County Nomination Form Guidelines
2021 Club Financial Report – Due September 1, 2021
All 4-H Clubs and Groups that have a checking and/or savings account must complete the Articles of Organization and have an Employee Identification Number before any accounts can be opened.
In addition, 4-H Clubs and Groups that have a checking and/or savings account must annually complete and submit the following documents to the 4-H Program Educator by September 1:
- Wisconsin 4-H Clubs & Groups Annual Financial Report (Fillable PDF); Annual Financial Report (Printable PDF)
- Wisconsin 4-H Clubs & Groups Audit Checklist
- A copy of the checkbook and/or savings registry covering July 1 – June 30
- A copy of the bank statement ending June 30 or July 1 for each account. Any differences between the bank statement(s) and the ending balance reported must be reconciled and the reconciliation must be uploaded with the Annual Financial Report.
- A current inventory of land, buildings, property, or project equipment with individual values of $1,000 or greater.
- Monthly Treasurer’s Reports for 4-H Clubs or Groups with annual income greater or equal to $20,000.
This process allows the 4-H Club or Group to qualify for federal tax-exempt status under the University of Wisconsin Board of Regents General Exemption Number (GEN) for Wisconsin 4-H Clubs and Groups.
Failure to submit a completed Wisconsin 4-H Clubs & Groups Annual Financial Report and supporting documents by the due date could result in loss of tax-exempt status and forfeiture of all financial assets.
*Please note that 4-H Clubs and Groups are not required to have a checking and/or savings account.
2023 Charter – Due November 1, 2022
Wisconsin 4-H Clubs and Groups Charter Application is to be completed online by November 1.
- Charter Application (online application form)
- Annual Charter Application for Wisconsin 4-H Clubs and Groups (Printable PDF) – resource you can use with your club or group prior to completing the online application.
- If you need to submit a paper Charter Application instead of the online version, please contact your local Extension office.
A few tips as the club or group completes the Charter Application:
- SMART Goals Supplemental Document (Printable PDF) – Can be used with the Club or Group to develop SMART Goals.
- If you indicate your group is planning a higher-risk activity, the local 4-H Educator will review and let you know if it is approved.
- Wisconsin 4-H Policies
- Insurance Information: Health, Safety, & Insurance
- 4-H Projects and Activities Policies: 4-H Projects and Activities
- Additional 4-H Name & Emblem Information: 4-H Name & Emblem
2023 Foods and Clothing Revue Fair Book Pages
Cloverbuds Clothing Revue-17B
Clothing Revue-Dept. 26B
Cloverbuds Foods Revue-17C
Foods Revue-Dept. 25C
Clothing Revue-Knitting and Crocheting-Dept 27C